- Bicycle Bike Motorcycle Handlebar Mount Holder: 100 % brand new and high quality. Compatible with Sony Action Cam HDR-AS15 HDR-AS20 HDR-AS30V HDR-AS100V. Can securely attaches your Sony camera to Bicycle handlebars, chainstays, roll bars, bolt heads, booms, control bars and more, so you can record all the action while keeping your hands free. Includes a 3-way adjustable pivot arm. Fits handlebars with 19 mm-35mm diameter.
- By Release Plate the camera can be fixed on tripod mount adapter.
- The Black Long Screw Bolt is an essential accessory for the Snoy cameras. It can work with the Bicycle Bike Motorcycle Handlebar Mount Holder for fixing the cameras. The length of the screw is 2.1 inch(5.4 cm), it is long enough to tighten and loosen easily.
- EEEKit Pouch is provided for working as your moving pocket which you can find the camera and all the accessories right away in with no mess and miss whenever you need them. Size: 6.5*4 Inch.
- Kit Includes: 1 x Bicycle Bike Motorcycle Handlebar Mount Holder, 1 x Release Plate, 3 x Black Long Screw Bolt, 1 x EEEKit Pouch.
EEEKit Bicycle Bike Motorcycle Cycling Riding Kit for Sony Action Cam HDR-AS15 AS20 AS100V AZ1 Mini FDR-X1000V, Handlebar Mount + Release Plate + 3 PCS Black Long Screw Bolt + EEEKit Pouch
Here’s how to connect your Sony FDR-X1000V action camera to your iPhone. Just do 10 simple steps on each device as follows.
- Press the PREV button a few times till the screen shows SETUP.
- Press the RECORD button on top to select SETUP.
- Press the PREV button a few times till the screen shows CONFG.
- Press the RECORD button on top to select CONFG.
- The screen should show WIFI. Otherwise press PREV button a few times till the screen shows WIFI.
- Press the RECORD button on top to select WIFI.
- The screen should show ON. Otherwise press PREV button a few times till the screen shows ON.
- Press the RECORD button on top to exit SETUP.
- The screen should show MOVIE. Otherwise select Movie.
- The wifi icon should show on the top left of the screen.
On your iPhone
- Go to App Store.
- Search and install free PlayMemories Mobile.
- If you already have the app, ensure it is updated.
- Open Settings.
- Turn on Wi-fi.
- Select “DIRECT [SSID] FDR-X1000V”.
- Find the camera SSID and password in the Startup Guide that came with your camera.
- Enter password.
- Select Join and wait for it to connect.
- Open PlayMemories Mobile app.
You can now operate your Sony X1000V action camera from your iPhone as well as transfer video clips over.
Feel free to leave your questions below.
Or go here for more help… http://helpguide.sony.net/cam/1520/v1/en/contents/TP0000651828.html
Sony FDR-X1000V vs GoPro Hero4 BLACK HD
GoPro HERO4 Black vs Sony FDR-X1000V 4K Action Cam – HANDS ON