Welcome to SportActionCamera.com, the website to buy the latest sport action cameras and accessories online!
The most common question people ask is “What is the best action camera to buy?”
There are a wide selection of Action Cameras available in the market, each made for a different purpose and situation.
So the question to ask is “What are you going to record with the Action Camera?”
- Wildlife Hunting
- Casual Cycling
- Mountain Biking
- Deep Sea Diving
- Boat Fishing
- Quadcopter Flying
- Time Lapse Video
- Sports and Running
The next question is “What essential feature should the Action Camera have?”
The last question to ask is “What is your budget available to buy the Action Camera?”
Check out the Action Cameras below $100 at Amazon.
Finally, and most importantly, before making a decision, be sure to watch video reviews and comparisons where you can actually see real results of the Action Cameras in action!
At the same time, check out the Best Selling Action Cameras at Amazon.
If you are still in doubt, feel free to leave a question here.
How to hook the CamPark action sports camera to a computer?
More CamPark Product FAQ.
Here’s how to connect your Sony FDR-X1000V action camera to your iPhone. Just do 10 simple steps on each device as follows.
On your Sony FDR-X1000V
- Press the PREV button a few times till the screen shows SETUP.
- Press the RECORD button on top to select SETUP.
- Press the PREV button a few times till the screen shows CONFG.
- Press the RECORD button on top to select CONFG.
- The screen should show WIFI. Otherwise press PREV button a few times till the screen shows WIFI.
- Press the RECORD button on top to select WIFI.
- The screen should show ON. Otherwise press PREV button a few times till the screen shows ON.
- Press the RECORD button on top to exit SETUP.
- The screen should show MOVIE. Otherwise select Movie.
- The wifi icon should show on the top left of the screen.
On your iPhone
- Go to App Store.
- Search and install free PlayMemories Mobile.
- If you already have the app, ensure it is updated.
- Open Settings.
- Turn on Wi-fi.
- Select “DIRECT [SSID] FDR-X1000V”.
- Find the camera SSID and password in the Startup Guide that came with your camera.
- Enter password.
- Select Join and wait for it to connect.
- Open PlayMemories Mobile app.
You can now operate your Sony X1000V action camera from your iPhone as well as transfer video clips over.
Feel free to leave your questions below.
Or go here for more help… http://helpguide.sony.net/cam/1520/v1/en/contents/TP0000651828.html
Update Feb 29, 2016: GoPro acquires Stupeflix and Vemory to beef up its video editing tools
Alright so I am looking to get a GoPro but I am having trouble figuring out which one I want to get for what I’m using it for. I plan on using the GoPro while snowboarding, skiing, during soccer practice, swimming, and basically any activity you can think of.
The price is not really an issue. I just want to know what would be the best choice for my purchase.
Update: A new version rumored to be called GoPro Hero 5 will be released in early 2016. Exactly when? What new specs it has? Let’s wait and see. In the mean time, here are your options…
First question to ask when buying a GoPro action camera
- How much money are you willing to spend?
GoPro action cameras are divided into two groups.
- Performance (expensive US$299 to US$399)
- Entry Level (cheaper US$129 to US$299)
Performance GoPro Action Cameras
There are three flagship highest performing GoPros.
- GoPro HERO4 Session (US$299.99)
- GoPro HERO4 BLACK (US$499.99)
- GoPro HERO4 SILVER (US$399.99) *Best Seller in this range
Entry Level GoPro Action Cameras
There are three versatile GoPro camera at great value.
- GoPro HERO (US$129.99)
- GoPro HERO+ (US$199.99) *Best Seller in this range
- GoPro HERO+ LCD (US$299.99)
Which GoPro Should I Get?
Back to the consideration about money.
If you have the budget, go for the model with the highest technical specification, the GoPro HERO4 BLACK at US$499.
If budget is tight, then go for the one with less features but good enough to do the job, the best selling GoPro HERO+.
Leave your thoughts or ask a question
Thanks for visiting and remember to just write something below.
Mention if you want me to elaborate each of the model features.